Based on our experiments and customers’ feedback, the below setting provides the best audio output and karaoke recording quality.
1. Best sound quality is achieved by setting the maximum MIC level to 9’oclock (level 3).
2. Delay, Echo, and Music Volume can be set to 12’oclock (level 5).
3. Singing and recording: Turn on AAVC to enable ProTune Audio and DSP.
4. Set Master Volume to 12’oclock (level 5)
- This setting is a recommendation and only applied to firmware 1.5.0 and later.
- Customers need to adjust their sound systems to suit their tastes.
- Firmware can be found under the Support tab in www.ceenee.com